Saturday, August 11, 2012

Batman #8 - Attack on Wayne Manor; The Call

May 18, 2012
What can I say about this series that hasn't been said? It's fantastic. Scott Snyder has been doing an amazing job with this title, and I can't say enough about how much I love the Court of Owls concept.
I'm not even going to bother doing the Pros/Cons thing, because I already know I can't think of anything wrong with this issue. The story is great, the art is great (fitting in a Gothic way), the dialogue is great...yeah, pretty much everything is fantastic. This particular issue is especially exciting because of the back-up story, which is set in the past and features Alfred Pennyworth's father, Jarvis.
Bottom Line: If you haven't read this issue yet, do yourself a favor and grab it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment