Saturday, August 11, 2012

Worlds' Finest #1 - Rebirth


May 12, 2012

I was excited about this issue, and it lived up to my expectations. I love Power Girl and Huntress
(I was very happy about Power Girl's costume change. Now, maybe she can be taken seriously), and I expect great things from this title. The story was good, and the art style fit in really well with the story, allowing the whole thing to flow without feeling disjointed. I especially enjoyed the chemistry between Power Girl and Huntress. They're two very different characters, but the dialogue between them is well-written and feels natural. The only thing that threw me off was Power Girl as a rich girl, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
I highly recommend that you pick up this issue, but if you do, make sure to pick up Earth 2 #1, because it functions almost as a back-up story to this one.

Bottom line: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment