Saturday, August 11, 2012

Justice League: Doom

May 18, 2012
I really enjoy these DC animated films. They manage to capture a great story in a short time. This one includes a lot of my favorite heroes, and features Vandal Savage as the villain.
Pros: The voice-acting was really good, and it fit each character well. Additionally, all of the characters were themselves, or at least as I've come to know them. I loved the story; it's well thought-out, and manages to give Batman the spotlight, which is a big plus for me. Also, it's very family friendly, even more so than some of the other DC animated films.
Cons: The dialogue was a little disjointed at times, and certain parts of the action didn't seem to fit. While Superman was fighting Metallo, he was totally powerless, until all of a sudden, he wasn't. Other than a few minor slips, everything was pretty good.
Overall: This is a fun movie that I really enjoyed. If you liked Superman/Batman: Public Enemies or any of the other DC animated films, you'll like this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment