Saturday, September 22, 2012

Team 7 #0

 

I was looking forward to this issue for two reasons.  First, I love top-secret, undercover teams.  Second, I also love Amanda Waller.  (I've been a fan of hers ever since I watched those old JLU cartoons.  I was a little surprised and disappointed when I first saw her in the New 52, because she looked so different, but she's still very cool.)

I really liked this issue, but I had a hard time knowing which person was which.  There were a lot of team members, which is good, but hopefully in the future we'll get to know each one a little better.  So far I like all of them, but I'm not sure how well Deathstroke and Grifter are going to get along.

Overall, I liked it, but I'm not jumping out of my seat.  However, I think it will be a fun read, and I might pick it up in graphic novel form sometime.

Bottom line: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment